1. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush, Tropical, Boho and Original. I love Batiste dry shampoo. This was a case of having one at each house, and then having two travel size ones from my Sydney holiday. I am waiting for work to get the blush one back in before I buy anymore, but I am getting desperate. Maybe Priceline has a sale?
2. David Babaii Hydrating Shampoo. This has been my favourite shampoo and conditioner for the better part of a year. The conditioner didn't get used up at the same rate as the shampoo this time, so it is still kicking around in my shower. I am using it as a hair mask each time after I wash my hair, as the shampoo and conditioner I am using at the moment is not that moisturizing. Repurchase? I already have a spare in the cupboard.
3. MOR Basil and Grape Hand and Body Lotion. This was at my boyfriends house, and I still haven't used it up completely after about ten months. So I got bored and decided it had to go (there is only about a quarter left). It smells delightful (I reviewed the candle here), soaks in reasonably easily, doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. Would I repurchase? Possibly, I am undecided. I like to chop and change quite often, and the fact it takes so long to use up is annoying to me, but probably lovely for everyone else!
4. Sukin Facial Moisturiser. I have been using this on my legs because it is not quite moisturising enough on my extremely thirsty face. I really like it. Again, it soaks in really easily and doesn't leave your legs feeling oily, which is something that I absolutely HATE. Repurchase: yes. I already have another spare in the cupboard.
5. Nivea Calm and Care Anti-perspirant. I like the smell of this Nivea deodorant, but I do not think that it would provide me enough protection during summer. I have found that with all Nivea deodorants they need to be reapplied reasonably often to prevent you getting stinky, which annoys me. This one is no exception. Repurchase: no.
6. Dove Foaming Make Up Remover. I really really like this. It removes all makeup like no other, in the shower, using water. I think that is what I like most, I can use it as a cleanser and it gets rid of makeup. I hate putting things on my face until my face is wet, for example cleansing oils give me shivers. Repurchase? Yes. I already have another one sitting pretty in the shower.
7. Natio Daily Protection SPF 15 Face Moisturiser. I liked this. It soaked in easily, didn't leave my face feeling oily, contains SPF which is really important to me. However, the SPF is only 15, therefore I probably wouldn't repurchase this. I need SPF 30+, I am super white and I plan to stay that way over summer.This was the one at my partners house, Olay was at my house.
8. Pearl Drops Extra Whitening and Stain Removing Toothpastes. This was another case of had one at each house. These are seriously the best toothpaste for teeth whitening, they are even better than the ones that Pearl Drops make which are supposed to be super heavy duty whitening. I have repurchased over and over, and I will continue to do so. Love, love, love.
9. Olay Complete SPF 30+ Facial Moisturiser. I love this. I have been its friend for many years. My only gripe with this product is its stupid packaging, it is almost impossible to get the last little bit out. Plus, you can't stand it on its end properly, because the pump is angled to make it look pretty, but a little impractical. Still, I will repurchase over and over because the formula is so damn great for an SPF 30+ which is ALSO broad spectrum (contains UVA and UVB protection). Plus, a bottle of this lasts ages. Which is good, because although I like to switch my body lotion up all the time, my face only likes certain products, which means the longer that they last, the better.
10. Palmolive Naturals Shower Gel in Revitalising. I really really like the smell of this. So fruity and light. It isn't super sweet, but it leaves your skin feeling nicely perfumed. Would I repurchase? Yes.
11. Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. I love this. I think I have gone through about three bottles since it first came out, because I have such terrible skin that it gets rid of my pigmentation, all is hunky dory, and then I get another but of pimples and it needs fixing again. Skin = so lame. Clinique = life saver. Would I repurchase? Yes. I have another bottle happening at the moment (again I had one at my boyfriends, and one at home). I am holding out to try the Skin Juice pigmentation serum though, so I might give that a go after Clinique
12. Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil Sample. For a cleansing oil, I liked this. Mostly because it still worked after I had wet my face. Plus, it washes off to leave no residue. Simply rub on, hit with some water, and it turns a milky consistency and runs off. Would I repurchase? Maybe. I would prefer to keep using my Dove foaming makeup remover however.
13. Kerastase Elixer K Ultime Sample. This is another hair oil, similar to Moroccan Oil or Argan Oil (it contains Argan Oil) and it is lovely. It makes your hair feel soft and manageable without weighing my fine hair down. Plus, it helps to speed up blow drying. Would I repurchase? Maybe, but I currently have an almost full bottle of Morrocan Oil to get through.
14. Australis Ready Set Go Translucent Powder. I can't believe that I haven't written a post about this yet, I have been using it everyday since September last year. It is a true translucent, which means you get no ashy effects, plus it helps to mattify your skin and keep make up in place. I have another hiding in my cupboard ready, however I am currently trialing the SLA powder. I will come back to my Australis one, I know I will.
15. Skin Juice Citrus Face Cream. I love this product. It is a lovely organic face cream which provides amazing moisture to my skin without leaving it oily. It was a god send when I got a peel over Easter and my skin started to flake, this helped to keep everything healthy and ok. Would I repurchase? Yes. Especially now that Skin Juice have changed the packaging to a tube, which is much more hygienic than sticking fingers into pots.
16. Aveda Replenishing Body Moisturiser. There is a reason that Aveda is king, and that is because their products are absolutely amazing. This body moisturiser helped to heal my dry scaly winter legs, all ready for summer. Again, soaks in easily, no oily after affects. Would I repurchase? Yes.