Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Shopping FOTD



My saturday was spent picking out a friends birthday present, followed by an afternoon of reading The Younger Guy by Zoe Foster. It was pure bliss, but it called for a lighter lipstick and makeup look than I might normally go for.

Foundation: Clinique Superbalanced - a HG foundation that I have somehow never written a post on, obviously because I am a little stupid...

Concealer: the usual, Face of Australia Concealer stick for Blemishes, and Essence Stay Natural for under eyes

Powder: Australis Ready Set Go Translucent Powder

Blush and Bronzer - Napoleon Perdis Contour Palette - post on this coming up soon, it is pretty wicked!

Highlighter: NARS Orgasm Highlighter applied with a foundation blush to the tops of my cheekbones

Eyeliner: Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris - so black, oh so black!

Mascara: Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara

Brows: Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Blonde. My brows are growing out, thank goodness for that! There is much less drawing in happening now.

Lipstick: Ciccone Lipstick in Oceanus. So pretty, so soft, and such a perfect coral to match with a bright orange skirt, without being too matchy matchy. It is divine.

Plus, the outfit (oh how I wish I belonged in the 1950's/60's, but I had the Internet with me): 



Top by Sportsgirl, Skirt by Dotti.
What did you get up to this weekend? I hope you all had a wonderful time!

{Facebook} {Bloglovin} {Twitter} {Google Plus} {Pinterest} {Instagram}

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the Nars Orgasm illuminatior it's perfect and that lipstick is such a gorgeous shade on you! <3 

    Katelyn - http://crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the same eyebrow pencil before and I really like it better then any other brands I've tried (which is a lot - we're beauty addicts remember?) :)
    I like the look of the Napoleon Perdis Contour Palette, looking forward to the individual review.Your outfit is very cute & I love the full length mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and freah Tegan - my favourite kind of FOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oceanus looks great and so natural on you! On me it's almost like a pastel pink. o__O I still like it though, haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Views Since 12th May, 2012