Monday, March 26, 2012

Essence Ballerina Collection Blush Souffle



See that super soft pink glow on my cheeks up there? That tiny, wee little touch of pink which adds that extra dimension without the flushed look? That is Essence Ballerina Collection Blush Souffle. A beautiful, incredibly soft pink (the colour on my cheeks took four layers and I am crazy pale), this creme blush is an extremely soft mousse which glides on your skin like silk. I adore using it for that reason alone. Once powdered over with a translucent powder it lasts all day, however I would caution you against using a coloured powder over the top of this product, it would wipe all the colour off your cheeks in one fell swoop.

PS. It is $6.50 AUD and available in Target. 

{Facebook} {Bloglovin} {Twitter} {Google Plus} {Pinterest} {Instagram}

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I have this, I think it's a great buy. The texture is really unique and like you say, it glides on effortlessly. I like that the colour is quite subtle so there's no risk of overdoing it. Looks very pretty and soft on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, aren't you gorgeous?! :) Definitely need to check this product out, I adore Essence in general! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. EatpaintsniffglueMarch 27, 2012 at 2:34 AM

    I want whatever is on your lips. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too, their stuff is awesome!! Plus, thank you for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I agree, I love that you don't need to apply with a light hand, I hate it when I see people walking around with too muhc blush. This is basically fool proof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is today's post :) another essence product :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Views Since 12th May, 2012