Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NP Set Contour Palette FOTD





So Saturday night saw me do two things which I don't normally do:

1. I went more for a bronze smokey eye and cheek combo

2. I wore my hair out, and curly (for awhile anyway, until it drove me crazy and I tied it up).


Foundation: Clinique Superbalanced in Alabaster

Concealer: Face of Australia Concealer and Essence Stay Natural Concealer

Powder:  Australis Ready Set Go Translucent Powder

Eyeshadow: Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow in Punchy Taupe, with the darker colour in the middle at the top of my palette (it is a Clinique Eyeshadow, I can't remember the name) applied to the crease and blended.

Eyeliner: Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris

Mascara: Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara

Brows: Benefit Brows A-Go-Go

Lipstick: David Jones Lipstick in Sunburst

Plus, the star of this show:

Cheeks: NP Set Contour Palette* - I used the bronzer as a contour in my cheek, the blush on the apples of my cheeks and the soft pink highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones. I love the effect this palette gives, the colours are perfect for pale little me, plus it is so easy to use. Winner!

Saturday night I also bought myself a present for finishing my Human Movement Prac. Lo and behold - the Mimco Enchanted Clutch. I love it. It is big enough for all my stuff, but also so pretty with it's vintage styling. I love it.



I told you I couldn't leave my hair down for long. This was taken about half way through the night - DD drinking her water.

*This product was provided for PR consideration. This has in no way influenced my review, as per my disclosure policy. 

{Facebook} {Bloglovin} {Twitter} {Google Plus} {Pinterest} {Instagram}

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. LOL that NP contour palette is definitely a handy one :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. teganiasthoughtsMarch 6, 2012 at 6:56 PM

    definitely. I do believe it may be what I end up taking travelling with me next week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely have to try out the NP Set range - everyone loves them!

    P.S Did you depot your Naked Palette????

    ReplyDelete
  4. teganiasthoughtsMarch 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM

    I don't have a Naked palette, as much as I want one! I do very much adore the NP set range too, they are freaking fantastic haha. I love their brushes as well, they are wicked sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Looks like a fun night too ;P Love the clutch and the contouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. teganiasthoughtsMarch 8, 2012 at 7:33 AM

    Oh thank you very much! It was a pretty fun night, on all accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pretty! I'm loving the palette too <3 I find the contour shade really handy for days when I'm wearing a cool-toned pink blush, that wouldn't blend that nicely into a bronzer on my skin. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so awesome isn't it? I really love mine, I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Views Since 12th May, 2012