Friday, April 13, 2012

Review: Daiso Magical Eyeliner

Is truly magical. Truly. 

I have mentioned this eyeliner over and over the past few weeks,  talking it up and secretly wishing it would multiply in my cupboard so I could wake up with more of these precious babies. Or, that one day I would wake up and Tim will have left a plane ticket to Melbourne for me, so I can go and retrieve some more of these eyeliners (mine is running out!).

Because yes, the object of my love is currently only available in Melbourne.

Daiso Magical Eyeliner is Magic. Literally. It is an incredibly black liquid eyeliner (my favourite kind), which is waterproof, smudge proof and 14 hour day proof. It is supremely black - I have never tried another eyeliner so black.



Plus, it cost me the whole of $2.80. Daiso is the Australian Equivalent of a 100 Yen store, and my gosh, is it the most amazing mecca of cutesy stationary, adorable kitchen wares and MAGICAL EYELINER ever.

Dear Tim, if you read this, I need a plane ticket to Melbourne. Pretty please?

 Below I have a swatch of this fabulous eyeliner - it is SO black!





{Facebook} {Bloglovin} {Twitter} {Google Plus} {Pinterest} {Instagram}

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I still haven't been to Daiso in all the times I've been to Melbourne, you've just given me a great excuse to go and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautyholicsanonymousApril 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM

    Sweets, I'd be happy to get this and ship it over to you. It'll be cheaper than an air ticket. Unless you wanna make that trip down, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im done following you. by the way. i also have bought makeup product from daiso. and it quite good. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Views Since 12th May, 2012