Monday, May 21, 2012

Face of Australia Haul

So, Last Monday night saw a few purchases make their way into my Kmart trolley (a dangerous thing, this Kmart trolley) without me needing any of it. Considering the products are Face of Australia, which we all know I have a slight obsession with, it is less of a surprise than it should be. Although, it is a surprise it took me so long to take photos of it all, I am sorry I am such a slack beauty blogger!

I purchased:

  • Lip Quench in Ruby Delight (with which I plan to attempt Camilla Belle Met Ball Lips)
  • Colour Pro Triple Action Nail Enamel in Angel Baby (pink), Mystic Iris (purple) and Lady in Red (red, obviously).
The nail laquers were purchased on the fact that they are big three free (free from Toulene, Formaldehyde and Dibutyl Phthalate) however I have found that they are a bit of a one coat wonder. I have only tried Mystic Purple so far, but with one application on my toes the colour was opaque, shiny and even. Plus, no chipping 4 days later. I shall report back on the others when I hvae given them a go.

Happy Monday Everyone!




{Facebook} {Bloglovin} {Twitter} {Google Plus} {Pinterest} {Instagram}

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Those evil little Kmart trollies get me every time. Ohhh ruby delight looks gorgeous. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE Ruby Delight! Need a swatch on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Polish is awesome you won't be disappointed - I've got Lady in Red too and love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Views Since 12th May, 2012