The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes are not a polish I can say that I have ever tried before. I have no reasons why, I have just always walked past them to eye off other brands that I have tried and tested. I must say that I am quite impressed, and will probably stop walking past them at the shops now.
What I like:
- The brush is quite large - one or two swipes to each nail is all that you need per coat.
- The formula is very smooth.
- The formula is also very quick drying.
- The colour is lovely, so soft and delicate. The perfect engagement ring manicure!
What I don't:
- The formula is quite thin. I am getting used to one-coat wonders, polishes that require more than one coat now start to annoy me. Lazy, I know.The images were taken with three coats.
*This product was provided for consideration from PR.